Saturday, August 13, 2005

Melodie

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned Melodie – the girl that signed me up for Children International (see “Ma.”). I put her photo on my blog. Yesterday when I was cleaning up my desk I found the registration form she filled in for me. And that has her last name on it. Her full name appears to be Melodie Sisk. And as I like to Google people…
I found out that she really is the artist she claimed to be. As a matter of fact she will be playing the role of Cherie in William Inge’s comedy play Bus stop that will be performed all through September at the Triad Stage theatre in Greensboro, NC. Good for her right?

This is what the Triad Stage website tells me about that funny girl I met in front of the Public Library in New York:
Melodie Sisk (Cherie) is making her Triad Stage debut. She was most recently seen in the Keen Company’s New York production of Pullman Car Hiawatha, playing Venus and Ten O’Clock. She’s a 2004 graduate of the North Carolina School of the Arts, where some of her favorite roles included Mrs. Loveit, Man of Mode; Agnes, Marion Bridge; and, Madame Pettypon, The Lady from Maxims.

Isn’t that cool? Here’s more. This is a picture of her in her role as Cherie. Please, if you are anywhere near Greensboro this September: Go See That Show!!! And say hello to Melodie for me.


Melodie as Cherie Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=chesterfield county library mo ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg