Monday, October 02, 2006

And I'm back!

For those who didn't already know: I'm back in Haarlem (double A). I had a very good time in New York, Harlem (single A), with a lot of thanx to Gg.
I didn't do too much, but it as great to be there. NY is for some reason always kind to me.
It was fun doing my weblog for the paper (www.teruginnewyork.blogspot.com), it was great to see Roger again, it was nice to walk the streets of Manhattan (although I got blisters...), it was cool to see Lach again and see how Megan Reilly was doing. I met Art Spiegelman, that was cool. And it was very special to have my birthday dinner with Gg at Tanti Baci, and I cherish the late lunch we had in a great restaurant on 2nd street, right after I met Gg's friend James De La Vega (photo) - a great artist and very special person.
It was good to be away. I needed that. And NYC was the best place to go.

thank u, Gg

No comments: