Sunday, November 19, 2006

Election Time

It’s time to choose, time to make up the mind. Decision time. Do I hold on to what I know, although it hasn’t brought too much joy lately and a lot of tears instead? In the hope for better, a second chance, to make it work this time? In the full believe that it was all there, except for some good fortune? And because I am, in all honesty, simply not the kind of guy to let go - ever?
Or do I choose the new, fresh and young because of the irresistible and joyful simplicity it brings along? A new route, without the fear of what it might lead to? Just to see and undergo? Can I? I mean really?
It is time to choose. By the way, I mustn’t forget to vote this Wednesday. It’s election time, you know.

1 comment:

NutellaTherapy said...

id say hold on to what you know...it has less of a chance abandoning you at the crutial minute than something new...