Sunday, April 03, 2005

A dead pope, two birthdays and a removal

The pope is dead. I am not a very religious person, and certainly a non-believer concerning the Roman Catholic Church. So I won’t say too much about it, okay? As an event it’s fascinating, let’s keep it with that.
Anyway, I don’t have time for too many thoughts on the pope. Sorry, John Paul. But hey, where were you on issues like birth control, Aids, homosexuality? (oops, I promised myself not to do this).
And like I said: I don’t have time. I got to help Eva removing to her new house. A deja-vu? Kinda... It’s the second time in five weeks she’s moving. But we don’t mind giving her a hand. At least I don’t. As long as she doesn’t forget to bring her keys every time, and keep us endlessly waiting on the steps. But I’m sure she won’t...
And then there’s two birthdays today. My brother Mark’s and my friend Peter’s. Happy birthday to both of them! I might see Peter later today. And Mark… about thursday 14th: I am afraid I will be at a Natasha Bedingfield concert in the Melkweg that night. So we got to reschedule. Or do you want to join me?

No comments: