Saturday, April 16, 2005

a tear... (2)

I knew it had to end sooner or later. How long can one go on carelessly dreaming about something that becomes more and more unlikely to happen? Reality got in the way. It told me I had a new friend. And she was not my lover.
So she finally asked me, over dinner: ,,What’s going on, R.?’’ Funny how some questions do not only include your answer, but the questioners reply to that already as well. By the way, we had the lamb fillet with pesto. And fries.

Liking is not loving.
‘I like you a lot’ does not come close to ‘I love you a little’.
I love her a lot.
She told me she didn’t mind.

I’m a very good dreamer. I loved being in love with her. This next couple of weeks, maybe months, I will miss doing what I’m really good at - dreaming. Furthermore, nothing’s really changed. I will be as happy as ever.

No comments: