Saturday, September 08, 2007

Vacation is work!

My house is still not clean! I have been cleaning all day now and still I haven’t even got to the kitchen nor my work-room. There is dust everywhere. Am I a pig?
I promised E. to get the house nice and clean before my vacation because she will stay here to look after Oeps while I’m gone.
I should clean more often, I got that clear!
There is probably a more organized way to do this, I’m sure.
I had planned to start tidying up on Thursday, but the little birthday get-together I held the day before was still going on till early on that morning. And after that some serious sleeping was in order. So I lost a day.
The birthday party was very good by the way. Nice people, good laughs, lovely presents and – except maybe for too long of a discussion about the new city-slogan – nice conversations. It felt good!
Okay, one more day to get the house and me ready!

No comments: