Monday, May 14, 2007

Hanging on a new cell pho-one...!!

I got a new phone. And what a beauty it is! After consulting the just one responder on the big What Should Be My New Phone inquiry and a convincing sign of approval by miss D. I decided it was best to go for a model that wasn’t in the inquiry at all, and ordered the Sony Ericsson W810i (3try it). He doesn’t only look very good, according to several consumers tests he is very good. In spite of what one very good friend of mine implied on Sony Ericsson cell phones in general, but he is not particularly known as a great connoisseur of anything electric containing more than four buttons anyway...
So I am very happy with my new and shining play toy. And while the batteries are being charged I’m gonna put Blondie’s Hanging on the telephone in the CD-player and sing along right now.

No comments: