Saturday, July 07, 2007

Be a Simpson

In Holland it never really happened to me that someone, a total stranger, came up to me, smiling in the most friendly way, and than told me: ‘You look like Sideshow Bob’. When I’m in New York it happens to me at least once in the two weeks that I usually stay there.
Now I do agree that because of my hair there is some comparison between me and Sideshow Bob. Although I wouldn't think of killing Bart Simpson or any of his family members. No way.

The Simpsons is one of my favorite TV-shows ever. My dear Miss D. knows that, and from her I got the tip that on the Simpsons movie website you can now make your own Simpsons character . Heehee...!!

I would say, I could do the part of Sideshow Bob's nicer cousin...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.