Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nope


So far I wasn't very successful in repairing my leaking washing machine. Oh, I did manage to fix the tear that I found in the outside tub! Not completely without pride I'm showing you a picture here of a great job done (1 + 2).
But it hasn't stopped my machine from leaking... There seems to be a second leak somewhere. Somewhere I can't reach (3).
So now I'm thinking what to do. Do I give up, although I have come so far? Am I just going to buy myself a new one?
Or do I give it one final shot? Do I take the whole thing apart, unscrewing every single bolt I come across until I find that second leak and repair it? With the risk that I will never be able to put the thing back together again without having several loose and unidentified parts left over after trying.
I'll keep you posted.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slechter als nu wordt het niet volgens mij. ik zou het proberen. meer als een uitdaging dan met de echte hoop hem te maken. nieuw kopen kan altijd nog. we gaan toch ergens volgende week bij pa en ma eten. kun je de was meenemen. mark