Monday, January 08, 2007

What the papers say...




As a newspaper journalist my name is off course often to be found in the paper I work for. "Mayor cheats on his wife again - by *my name*"... Well, something like that.
To have my picture in the paper is not so common. I had pictures published that I took, but pictures that were taken of me are for very good reasons hardly ever to be found in the columns of the quality newsprovider HD is. Except for today.
We held open house last Saturday. Partly because we have recently moved to a new office, partly as the closing ceremony of our 350 year's anniversary. Anyway, I was there to tell visitors whatever they wanted to know about their newspaper and my job.
Today we have a whole page about the event. And there I am. Just out of bed as you can see. I have no clue of who the little boy and his grandmother in the front are, but on my right side (actually it's my left side, your right side...) you can see a glimpse of my sweet mother.

No comments: